Women play a prominent role as leaders and visionaries in the advancement of wireless and broadcast communications. Through the establishment of the Women of NATE (WON) initiative, the Association is proud to recognize the vital contributions of men and women in the diverse tower and communications infrastructure industries.
The Mission of WON is to foster an exchange of ideas, expertise, and camaraderie among NATE members at all levels. WON enables all members of NATE to achieve their full potential and contribute to the future development of NATE and the industry NATE serves. This program offers unique opportunities for men and women at all stages of their careers to convene and discuss their experiences and enables men and women to learn from others through partnerships by further delving into NATE’s professional network. WON is an initiative that champions the advancement of men and women across all NATE member disciplines by promoting leadership, recognizing excellence, and positioning them to be at the forefront of the evolving telecommunications industry. WON participation is open to all NATE members.
Opportunities to become involved with Women of NATE:
- Become a Women of NATE Participant
- Join the WON Mentorship Program as a Mentor or Mentee
- WON Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Attend and Sponsor the 2021 WON Leadership Summit – Thursday, September 23, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois
- To request to subscribe to the WON Newsletter – Women of NATE Today
- Send in photos for “Where will you find the Women of NATE” section
- Submit articles
- Send in photos on events you have attended
- Send submissions to [email protected]
- Engage with WON on social media platforms by liking, sharing and submitting items to be posted (listed below)
- Attend WON hosted webinars
- Join WON for an Open Call (twice a year)
- Network with WON at the Meet & Greet at NATE UNITE
- Join WON for a group photo opportunity at NATE UNITE
- Visit the WON booth at NATE UNITE
- Join WON for at the annual TFF Golf Outing (WON is a hole sponsor)
- Attend industry event that WON members are presenting at, sponsoring, and/or exhibiting
- Submit suggestions or ideas for upcoming WON events or programs
- WON Education Scholarship
If you have suggestions or questions for Women of NATE, please contact WON Coordinator, Nikki Gronau at [email protected].
Follow Women of NATE on