NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association unveiled TelecomJobsConnect.com, an innovative website portal and key initiative of the organization’s Workforce Development Committee. The Association’s mission of promoting and expanding the industry’s workforce by facilitating collaborations and partnerships between NATE member companies and attainment of job placement for tower technicians and other telecom trade professionals. Some of the features of TelecomJobsConnect.com include:
· Connects applicants to NATE member companies
· Easy to use for both the employer and applicant
· Job applicants can search the portal by state, region, and position
· Employers can connect the “job posting” through the portal to their company’s respective website home pages and job opportunities pages
· Portal is accessible via the website domain, NATE website or through the NATE App
*Note: NATE Member company need to add their company information to start the job process.
1-Login into Portal (telecomjobsconnect.com);
2-Click on “For Employers” dropdown; click “Manage Jobs”;
3-Enter your NATE Member ID code
4-On Left-hand side, click on “Add Company”; Enter company information; Preview and Submit.
5-Once Company is added; click on “My Profile” on left-hand side;
6-Enter information and Save Changes.