Order Online Now!
Accountability and Reliability (STAR) are the foundation for NATE members participating in this initiative for improving safety and recognizing qualified contractors.
(Watertown, SD) – National Association of Tower Erector’s (NATE) Wireless Industry Network (WIN) announced today that they will be hosting a Southwest Regional Meeting on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. The meeting will focus on key industry safety initiatives and offer tremendous networking and professional development opportunities for attendees.
The NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting will feature sessions on popular industry topics including:
· Women of NATE (WON) presented by Andy Lee, Senior Office Manager and Co-Owner of Lee Antenna & Line Service, Inc. and Shama Ray, Owner and CEO of Above All Tower Climbing, LLC;
· National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) presented by Duane MacEntee, Executive Director of the National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA);
· ANSI A10.48 Standard presented by Gordon Lyman, CEO of eSystem Training Solutions;
· Mount and Structure Failures presented by Doug Salvatori, Senior Director of Distribution for Perfect 10;
· DAS in the Modern Communications Industry presented by Jon Szeliga, Business Development Manager of Engineering Wireless Services, LLC;
· Rigging 101: Developing a Rigging Plan presented by Taylor Sealover, Project Manager Construction Engineering for Crown Castle;
· Qualified Drone Cell Tower Operator presented by Kathy Gill, CEO of Tower Safety & Instruction;
· Tower Modifications and Field Safety presented by Eric Taylor, P.E., Director of Business Development for Ehresmann Engineering.
“The NATE WIN Regional Meetings bridge the gap between NATE’s annual and summer meetings to continue efforts to expand the reach of important messages and resources for safety, quality, standards and education for everyone involved in the wireless industry. We are excited to host the upcoming Southwest Regional Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona to continue pursuing this goal,” stated WIN Southwest Regional Ambassador Dale Shumaker from Enertech Resources, LLC in Austin, Texas.
The cost to attend the NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting is $75 per person. Interested attendees are encouraged to register for the NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting by completing the Registration Form on the NATE website. All completed registration forms and payments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the NATE office (8 Second Street SE; Watertown, SD 57201) by the registration deadline of Monday, April 17, 2017.
“NATE WIN is excited to bring our next regional meeting to the Valley of the Sun,” said WIN Director Scott Krouse. “We are passionate about expanding the Association's message of safety, quality, standards and education with our grassroots effort to reach all stakeholders in the wireless ecosystem. We are confident the educational sessions at our Southwest Regional Meeting in Phoenix, along with excellent networking opportunities, will do just that,” added Krouse.
For more information on WIN, visit www.natewin.org.
CLICK HERE to become a Sponsor for the NATE WIN Southwest Regional Meeting!
January/February 2017 • Volume 23 • Issue 1