NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association is a non-profit trade association providing a unified voice for tower erection, maintenance and service companies. NATE is headquartered in Watertown, South Dakota with a staff of twelve people who administer to the day-to-day operations of the association. As a member driven association, NATE is led by its Board of Directors. These individuals come from all types and sizes of companies located throughout the United States.
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower and communications infrastructure personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies, Congress and clients on policy priorities and continued progress toward safer standards and practices within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.