The National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE) is a non-profit trade association providing a unified voice for tower erection, maintenance and service companies. NATE is headquartered in Watertown, South Dakota with a staff of nine people who administer to the day-to-day operations of the association. As a member driven association, NATE is led by its Board of Directors. These individuals come from all types and sizes of companies located throughout the United States.
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies and clients on continued progress toward safer standards within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower erection, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.