The following links will take you to the sites to purchase the following standards.
- ANSI/ASSE A10.48 Standard
- ASSP Standards – Major Tower Standards can be accessed through the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
- TIA 222 Rev H – This Standard provides the requirements for the structural design and fabrication of new and the modification of existing structural antennas, antenna-supporting structures, mounts, structural components, guy assemblies, insulators and foundations.
- NATE CTS – NATE Tower Climber Fall Protection Training Standard
- Base Mounted Hoists Used for Overhead Material Lifting and Personnel Lifting Standard (NATE members only)
- Washington State Safety Standards for Telecommunications
- Michigan Tower Safety Standard
- North Carolina Communication Tower Standards