The strength of any trade association can be determined by its members. NATE is very fortunate to have its membership body consist of industry leaders and innovators.
Current NATE Members and their Websites
NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association was founded by a group of companies whose primary function was erecting, servicing, constructing or maintaining communication towers or similar structures.
How to Join NATE Membership Application
To become or sponsor a Retired Member fill out this form and send it to the NATE office at 8 Second St SE, Watertown, SD 57201 or Member Services Manager Jill Rethke at [email protected]
NATE Mission Statement
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower and communications infrastructure personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies, Congress and clients on policy priorities and continued progress toward safer standards and practices within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower erection and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.