The strength of any trade association can be determined by its members. NATE is very fortunate to have its membership body consist of industry leaders and innovators.
The National Association of Tower Erectors was founded by a group of companies whose primary function was erecting, servicing, constructing or maintaining communication towers or similar structures. Two categories of membership have been established: Primary Membership and Support Membership.
*Attention International Members: as of August 7, 2013, there is no longer an international handling fee applied to your membership fee. If you have further questions, please contact Kari Stein, NATE Controller at 605-882-5865 or [email protected]
To become or sponsor a Retired Member fill out this form and send it to the NATE office at 8 Second St SE, Watertown, SD 57201, the fax number is 605-886-5184.
NATE Mission Statement
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies and clients on continued progress toward safer standards within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower erection, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.