How to Become a Member
- Review the Membership Categories to determine which category best defines your company. If you have questions about the categorization of your company, please contact the NATE office at Tel: 605-882-5865 or 888-882-5865 (U.S.) or email email@example.com.
- Complete the Online Application then click the submit button, it will be sent directly to the NATE Membership Coordinator.
- The NATE Membership Coordinator will review and verify the information on the application with the main contact person, ensuring the company is in the correct category.
- Once the information is verified, an invoice for membership dues will be emailed to the applicant. Dues may be paid via check (U.S. Funds) or credit card. (Refer to the membership dues schedule for the first year's pro-rated dues).
- Once dues are paid, the company will be considered a NATE member and will have access to all NATE benefits and services.
- In approximately 3-4 weeks, the new NATE member will be shipped their certificate of membership and membership plaque along with one complimentary copy of the NATE Climber Fall Protection Training Standard (NATE CTS).
- NATE reserves the right to deny membership to any applicant.