The strength of any trade association can be determined by its members. NATE is very fortunate to have its membership body consist of industry leaders and innovators.
NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association was founded by a group of companies whose primary function was erecting, servicing, constructing or maintaining communication towers or similar structures.
NATE Mission Statement
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower and communications infrastructure personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies, Congress and clients on policy priorities and continued progress toward safer standards and practices within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower erection and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.