All NATE members have the opportunity to serve on one of the Association’s committees, subcommittees or ad hoc committees. Membership involvement plays an important role in NATE’s progress. NATE members are strongly encouraged to become involved in NATE’s decision-making process. Together we can achieve a safe and successful future for NATE.
NATE Ad Hoc Committees Include:
- The Workforce Development Ad Hoc Committee was developed to provide professional development opportunities and cultivate the leadership skills for individuals in the industry, using NATE’s international platform.
- The Small Cell and DAS Deployment Ad Hoc Committee creates resources and provides guidance to the Association on network densification and related work activities.
- The Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Ad Hoc Committee and Working Group participants have pledged to be a source of information by providing timely updates to the Association’s members and industry stakeholders as key developments emerge in the landscape surrounding Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- The Women of NATE (WON) Ad Hoc Committee was established to foster an exchange of ideas, expertise, and camaraderie among NATE members at all levels.
- The Military of NATE Ad Hoc Committee enables all service men and women of NATE, including Veterans, Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves, to achieve their full potential to help support their success in the communications infrastructure industry.
- The SEMC Ad Hoc Committee’s objective is to conduct real-world testing and provide detailed information applicable to the performance of safety equipment and related components utilized within the communications infrastructure industry. The SEMC is tasked with enhancing worker safety and personal protection through research initiatives that include all industry stakeholders.
- The Rigging Training Standard Ad Hoc Committee’s objective is to assess the rigging training needs of the telecommunication industry and develop a minimum standard for training and competence assessment for the Telecommunication Rigger that helps create a safe and competent workforce.