All NATE members have the opportunity to serve on one of the Association’s committees, subcommittees or ad hoc committees. Membership involvement plays an important role in NATE’s progress. NATE members are strongly encouraged to become involved in NATE’s decision-making process. Together we can achieve a safe and successful future for NATE.
NATE Ad Hoc Committees Include:
The Chairmen’s Council provides a forum for NATE’s Former Chairmen to stay involved with their Association. Comprised of past chairmen to counsel the Board and serve the membership on any issue related to NATE. Particularly, the council is asked to provide guidance where precedent, rationale and intent of previous actions, and lessons from past events are considerations in the decision making process for current issues.
- The Workforce Development Group Ad Hoc Committee was developed to provide professional development opportunities and cultivate the leadership skills for individuals in the industry, using NATE’s international platform.
- The Financial Investment Ad Hoc Committee conducts quarterly conference calls to review NATE’s financial portfolio, analyze market trends and make investment recommendations to the Association’s Board of Directors.
- The Industry Relations Ad Hoc Committee advises NATE’s Board of Directors and Staff on public relations and crises communications issues that may arise that impact the Association and its member companies.
- The Legislative & RegulatoryAd Hoc Committee travels to Washington, D.C. on a bi-annual basis to represent the Association through meetings with prominent stakeholders on Capitol Hill, federal government agencies and industry organizations.
- The Small Cell and DAS Deployment Ad Hoc Committee creates resources and provides guidance to the Association on network densification and related work activities.
- The Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Ad Hoc Committee and Working Group participants have pledged to be a source of information by providing timely updates to the Association’s members and industry stakeholders as key developments emerge in the landscape surrounding Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- The Women of NATE (WON) Ad Hoc Committee was established to foster an exchange of ideas, expertise, and camaraderie among NATE members at all levels.