On Thursday, May 13, 2021, Mark A. Lies II, Labor and Employment Attorney and Partner with Seyfarth Shaw LLP conducted a live NATE webinar entitled “What to Expect from OSHA in 2021 and Beyond”.
This webinar provided an overview of:
1. The OSHA enforcement agenda under the Biden Administration.
2. The most frequently cited OSHA hazards including COVID-19, fall hazards, electrical safety, personal protective equipment, heat illness, and workplace violence.
3. OSHA recordkeeping including reporting fatalities, hospitalizations for treatment and amputations and maintaining the OSHA 300 Log.
4. Criminal liability for the employer and managers.
5. How to survive an OSHA inspection including preparing employees for interviews, OSHA document requests, and preserving evidence.
6. How to defend against OSHA citations.
The webinar also included actual examples of OSHA inspections and incidents to illustrate the points and practical recommendations.
Click HERE to view the recording.
Click HERE to view the PowerPoint.