On Thursday, May 13 at 10:00 AM CDT, Mark A. Lies II, Labor and Employment Attorney and Partner with Seyfarth Shaw LLP will conduct a live NATE webinar entitled “What to Expect from OSHA in 2021 and Beyond”.
This webinar will provide an overview of:
1. The OSHA enforcement agenda under the Biden Administration.
2. The most frequently cited OSHA hazards including COVID-19, fall hazards, electrical safety, personal protective equipment, heat illness, and workplace violence.
3. OSHA recordkeeping including reporting fatalities, hospitalizations for treatment and amputations and maintaining the OSHA 300 Log.
4. Criminal liability for the employer and managers.
5. How to survive an OSHA inspection including preparing employees for interviews, OSHA document requests, and preserving evidence.
6. How to defend against OSHA citations.
The webinar will also include actual examples of OSHA inspections and incidents to illustrate the points and will contain practical recommendations.