Sky’s the Limit – Key Telecommunication Industry Trends in Insurance
On Wednesday, October 31 at 10:00 a.m. CDT, Evan Taylor, Harry Floyd & Ben Dobson from NFP conducted a live NATE webinar entitled “Sky’s the Limit – Key Telecommunication Industry Trends in Insurance.”
Evan Taylor, Harry Floyd & Ben Dobson provided an overview of market trends related to health insurance for companies with fewer than 100 employees, market interest in insurance captives, and a general overview of today’s insurance market.
|Evan Taylor, Risk Consultant||Harry Floyd, Managing Director||Ben Dobson, Senior Vice President|
This session included:
· Insured vs. level funding/captives;
· Referenced based pricing;
· Value of PEO’s;
· Commercial insurance market trends related to workers’ compensation costs;
· Risk management;
· Macro market updates on items like commercial insurance captives; and
· Non-traditional benefits outside of health insurance that can help to attract and retain employees.
Click here to view the PowerPoint Presentation.
Click here to view the Sky’s the Limit – Key Telecommunication Industry Trends in Insurance webinar.