Preventing and Managing Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Response
On Thursday, April 25 at 10:00 a.m. CDT, Mark A. Lies II, Labor and Employment Attorney and Partner with Seyfarth Shaw will conduct a live NATE webinar entitled Preventing and Managing Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Response.
This webinar will provide an overview of:
· Employer’s obligation to have a workplace violence prevention policy under Federal and State Law,
· How to develop a written workplace violence and active shooter policy,
· How to conduct a threat assessment for potential violence,
· How to conduct discipline and terminations to avoid workplace violence,
· Requirements for an active shooter training policy and associated liabilities or negligent training,
· Methods to conduct active shooter training.