CITCA standards for training exceed any others in the industry. Our training remains consistent with current industry safety standards for personal protective equipment (PPE) selection, inspection, and use; proper techniques for safe climbing, vertical rescue, fall protection, wind turbine, telecommunications towers, rooftop, rigging, and more.
We at CITCA recognize the critical importance of safety and training. It is our mission to:
· Collaborate with government, industry, safety, technical and educational organizations to provide unparalleled safety training.
· Provide vital leadership in establishing safety training for the construction, wireless communication, and alternative energy industries.
· Offer affordable, and superior industry-specific safety and technical training.
· Establish competency-based safety training programs that exceed all government standards and guidelines.
· Assist in reducing and/or eliminating serious and fatal accidents in the workplace, by providing safety and technical training that meets or exceeds regulatory and industry standards.