The event will be located at the Renasant Convention Center in Memphis, Tennessee!
Renasant Convention Center
255 N Main St
Memphis, TN 38103
Exhibitor Event Deadlines
Booth Space Purchased – 50% Deposit with Contract
Booth Assignments Begins – July 1, 2023
10% Discount Ends – July 1, 2023
Certificate of Insurance – February 6, 2024
Exhibitor Profile for Show Guide – December 31, 2023
Exclusive Exhibitor Show Guide Advertising – December 31, 2023
Booth Space Balance Paid in Full
Exhibit Hall Information
Ceiling Height: 40’
Floor Load Capacity: 225 lbs. per sq. feet
Exhibit Hall Map (Exhibitor View Interactive)
Exhibit Space Includes
• 8’ Back Drape
• 3’ Side Drape
• Booth Sign (7” x 44”, white with black lettering)
• Show hall security
• Pre-Show 2024 registrant listing two weeks prior to event (if a current NATE Member)
• Post-Show 2024 attendee mailing list two weeks following event (if a current NATE Member)
• Website link on the NATE website to exhibitor’s homepage
• Complimentary badges (Please see chart on page 7 of the NATE UNITE 2024 Planning Guide)
Note: Island booths will receive above package excluding back drape and side drape.
If your company plans to use ANY non-official, exhibitor-appointed contractor for labor supervision not listed as an official contractor, you must be complete and return the Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form. This form must be signed by a representative of the Exhibiting company.
Monday, February 19 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 20 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, February 20 ~ 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 21 ~ 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 21 ~ 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 22 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please forward your company certificate of insurance to Shari Wirkus at [email protected] by February 6, 2024.
For special booth space requests, please complete and return the Special Request Form to Shari Wirkus at [email protected].
Best of Show Award
All exhibitors present are automatically entered into the Best of Show Award.
Exhibit booths will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Exhibit Booth design and presentation, including product display, appearance and creativity;
- Adherence to exhibitor and show rules and regulations;
- Professionalism and friendliness of exhibit booth personnel; and
Educational material displayed and/or offered.
Award categories will consist of three divisions, with one winner in each of the following categories:
Class A – 10’ x 10’;
Class AA – 10’ x 20’; and
Class AAA – 10’ x 30’ or larger booth.
Design your booth to stand out from your competition and attract more traffic!