General Occupations RF Safety – RF1004
Course Category: RF Awareness
· Explain Ionizing versus Non-Ionizing EME Awareness.
· Understand the roles of industry standards including FCC & OSHA.
· Explain biological effects of RF Energy including Thermal / Non-Thermal / Startle Effects, and Shock & Burn Contact.
· Identify RF Devices in the Workplace.
· Recognize controlled and uncontrolled areas according to Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) limits including the “six-minute rule.”
· Understand Mathematical Calculations, On-Site Measurements and Theoretical Modeling.
· Explain what RF signage means and how to properly use personal protective equipment (PPE).
NATE Members, please contact LBA University to receive a 5% discount.
Email: [email protected]