Canada Safety Code 6 – RF1008 ( English)
Course Category: RF Awareness
· Explain biological effects of RF Energy including Thermal / Non-Thermal / Startle Effects, Nerve Stimulation, Shock & Burn Contact and SAR.
· Understanding the roles of industry standards including FCC, OSHA, NEPA and Canada Safety Code 6.
· Explain Ionizing versus Non-Ionizing EME Awareness.
· Explain the “six-minute rule.”
· Recognize controlled and uncontrolled areas according to Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) limits including the “six-minute rule.”
· Understand Mathematical Calculations, On-Site Measurements and Theoretical Modeling.
· Explain what RF Safety signage means and how to properly use personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Recognize towers that have AM detuning hardware and safety procedures.
NATE Members, please contact LBA University to receive a 5% discount.
Email: [email protected]