Outdoor Hazard Safety – OH1001
Course Category: Hazards
- Identify heat and cold stress symptoms.
- Explain what causes Ultraviolet Ray illnesses.
- Learn about the dangers of insects and scorpions present in the workplace.
- Recognize the symptoms of Anaphylactic Shock.
- Identify venous snakes and spiders.
- Identify poisonous plants.
- Discuss the symptoms of the West Nile Virus, Lyme and Tick-Borne disease.
- Learn how to self-protect from outdoor hazards including first aid practices for several illnesses.
NATE Members, please contact LBA University to receive a 5% discount.
Email: [email protected]