The event will be located at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada!
3545 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Exhibitor Event Deadlines
- Booth Space Purchased – 50% Deposit with Contract
- Booth Assignments Begins – July 1, 2021
- 10% Discount Ends – July 1, 2021
- Certificate of Insurance – February 6, 2022
- Exhibitor Profile for Show Guide – January 3, 2022
- Exclusive Exhibitor Show Guide Advertising – January 3, 2022
- Booth Space Balance Paid in Full – January 31, 2022
Exhibit Hall Information
Ceiling Height: 30’
Floor Load Capacity: 225 lbs. per sq. feet
Exhibit Space Includes
• 8’ Back Drape
• 3’ Side Drape
• Booth Sign (7” x 44”, white with black lettering)
• Show hall security
• Pre-Show 2022 registrant listing (if a current NATE Member)
• Post-Show 2022 attendee mailing list (if a current NATE Member)
• Website link on the NATE website to exhibitor’s homepage
• Complimentary badges (Please see chart on page 3 of the NATE UNITE 2022 Planning Guide)
Note: The Exhibit Hall at Ceasars Forum is fully carpeted. You may purchase individual carpet through Freeman Decorating or provide your own, if you wish.
Note: Island booths will receive above package excluding back drape and side drape.
If your company plans to use ANY non-official, exhibitor-appointed contractor for labor supervision not listed as an official contractor, you must be complete and return the Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form. This form must be signed by a representative of the Exhibiting company.
Monday, February 21 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 22 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, February 22 ~ 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 23 ~ 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 17 ~ 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 18 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please forward your company certificate of insurance to Shari Wirkus at [email protected] by February 6, 2022.
Best of Show Award
All exhibitors present are automatically entered into the Best of Show Award.
Exhibit booths will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Exhibit Booth design and presentation, including product display, appearance and creativity;
- Adherence to exhibitor and show rules and regulations;
- Professionalism and friendliness of exhibit booth personnel; and
- Educational material displayed and/or offered.
Award categories will consist of three divisions, with one winner in each of the following categories:
- Class A – 10’ x 10’;
- Class AA – 10’ x 20’; and
- Class AAA – 10’ x 30’ or larger booth.
Design your booth to stand out from your competition and attract more traffic!