Marketplace Ad Submittal
Rules and Regulations
- Only NATE members are allowed to place an Online Marketplace ad.
- Ads are limited to 40 words. Ads submitted with more than 40 words will be rejected.
- The marketplace is for buying or selling used equipment only.
- It is the advertiser's responsibility to notify the NATE office when their equipment sells or they have found the equipment required and they want their ad removed from the marketplace.
- Please allow 3 to 5 working days for your ad to be posted.
- Ads may be placed by emailing the NATE office at email@example.com.
- All ad submittals must include a contact name, company name, street address, email address and phone number.
- NATE reserves the right to reject any ad for any reason.