Exhibit Hall Information
The event will be located at the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Exhibit Hall A-C Information
Ceiling Height: 32’
Floor Load Capacity: Unlimited
Entry Width: 19’ 5”
Entry Height: 15’
Exhibit Space Includes
• 8’ Back Drape
• 3’ Side Drape
• Booth Sign (7” x 44”, white with black lettering)
• Show hall security
• Pre-Show 2020 registrant listing (if a current NATE Member)
• Post-Show 2020 attendee mailing list (if a current NATE Member)
• Website link on the NATE website to exhibitor’s homepage
• Complimentary badges (Please see chart on page 3 of the NATE UNITE 2020 Planning Guide)
Note: Carpet is not included with your booth space. You are required to purchase carpet through Freeman Decorating or provide your own.
Note: Island booths will receive above package excluding back drape and side drape.
If your company plans to use ANY non-official, exhibitor-appointed contractor for labor supervision not listed as an official contractor, you must be complete and return the Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form. This form must be signed by a representative of the Exhibiting company.
Best of Show Award
All exhibitors present are automatically entered into the Best of Show Award.
Exhibit booths will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Exhibit Booth design and presentation, including product display, appearance and creativity;
- Adherence to exhibitor and show rules and regulations;
- Professionalism and friendliness of exhibit boot personnel; and
- Educational material displayed and/or offered.
Award categories will consist of three divisions, with one winner in each of the following categories:
- Class A – 10’ x 10’;
- Class AA – 10’ x 20’; and
- Class AAA – 10’ x 30’ or larger booth.
Design your booth to stand out from your competition and attract more traffic!
Monday, February 17 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 18 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, February 18 ~ 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 19 ~ 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 19 ~ 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 20 ~ 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please forward your company certificate of insurance to Shari Wirkus at [email protected] by February 7, 2020.