2017 Host Hotel Information
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
1300 Houston Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife.
ATTENTION: NATE UNITE EVENT ATTENDEES MUST CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY (EITHER BY PHONE OR THE POSTED HOTEL RESERVATION LINK) TO MAKE THEIR RESERVATIONS. ANY CONTACT TO YOU FROM A THIRD PARTY CLAIMING TO BE A BOOKING AGENT FOR NATE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A SCAM.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling 1-800-THE-OMNI or by following the online link at: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/fort-worth/meetings/nate-2017-conference-and-exposition. In doing so, please refer to the rate listed and request the group rate for NATE or National Association of Tower Erectors. Hotel reservations are due by Monday, February 6, 2017. Once the NATE room block has been filled, which could occur prior to Monday, February 6, 2017, the hotel will not guarantee availability.
Subject to availability, rooms may be reserved at the Group Rate for the three days before February 24, 2017 and the three days after March 1, 2017.
The following room rates have been confirmed for the NATE UNITE 2017 by the Omni Fort Worth Hotel for the NATE UNITE 2017 Conference & Exposition:
Single or Double Occupancy: $209.00
Check in: 3:00 p.m. • Check out: 12:00 p.m.
- Valet parking: $28 per night/per vehicle* – overnight parking (unlimited in/out privileges)
- Self-parking: $22 per night/per vehicle*– available at the city-operated garage adjacent to the hotel. The garage entrance is on 11th Street between Houston and Throckmorton (one block north of the hotel). Unlimited in/out privileges. Please see front desk for details upon check-in.
- Present the self parking ticket, retrieved from the 11th Street garage to the front desk up check-in, and the front desk agent will attach self-parking to your reservation/bill. Your ticket will be replaced with an in/out parking pass.
- Over-sized vehicles: $40 per night/per vehicle*
- Daily and event parking: $22 per vehicle* (no in/out privileges).
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Located 17.5 miles from downtown Fort Worth.
Hotel is 20 minutes from DFW Airport
GO Yellow Checker Shuttle – offers guests the choice of vans or sedans; book online or call 866-903-1900
Taxi service to/from DFW Airport: Approximately $55 – 60 one way
Taxi service to/from Love Field: Approximately $75 – one way
- Karaoke Yellow Cab 972-385-2228
- Yellow Cab-Fort Worth 972-615-2498
- Executive Car Service 214-893-0613
- Agency Limosuine and Coach 817-289-2425 / 800-277-5466
- AJL International 214-826-1193
- Blue Diamond Limosuine of Texas 469-647-9170
Super Shuttle to/from DFW Airport 817-302-0747
Molly the Trolley free trolley service with routes through downtown; picks up in front of the hotel
Trinity Railway Express – T&P Station located two blocks from the hotel
Hotel located five blocks from the Amtrak Station
Things to Do
Known as the “city of Cowboys and Culture“ and famous for being “Where the West Begins,” Fort Worth offers a unique mix of entertainment and attractions. We're just steps from downtown’s most famous venues: Explore the city’s western heritage at the Fort Worth Stockyards or discover the nightlife in Sundance Square. From a thriving performing arts scene to great shopping and a proud musical tradition, Fort Worth has something for everyone.
For more information, visit the Fort Worth Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
- Bass Performance Hall – 0.5 miles
- Sid Richardson Museum – 0.7 miles
- Fort Worth Cultural District – 2.4 miles
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth – 2.5 miles
- Casa Manana Children’s Playhouse – 2.5 miles
- Kimbell Art Museum – 2.5 miles
- Fort Worth Water Gardens – across the street
- Sundance Square – .07 mile
- Coyote Drive-In – 1.36 miles
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden – 2.7 miles
- Fort Worth Zoo – 3 miles
- Fort Worth Stockyards – 3.3 miles